Aduro DraftOptimizer, black
Aduro DraftOptimizer is an advanced smoke exhauster which is installed on top of the chimney and ensures an even, constant draft in the chimney during the entire combustion. The smoke exhauster lifts the smoke in the chimney and rarefies the air up to 25 times, resulting in minimal smoke and smell nuisance.
With Aduro DraftOptimizer, you get:
- Easier ignition and better combustion
- Less smoke in the room and out of the chimney
- Reduced firewood consumption by up to 20%
- 24 V motor with a long lifespan between 40,000-70,000 hours and an efficiency around 90%
- Low energy consumption (less than 8 euros a year when firing normally)
- 3-year warranty
Aduro DraftOptimizer is available in both black and silver. See Aduro DraftOptimizer in silver here
Fits both new and old chimneys.
Aduro DraftOptimizer can be controlled with a remote control that makes it possible for you to adjust the speed and thereby control the combustion, so it fits your needs. You can find the remote here. Note: you can also let the built-in program control the operation.
Get optimal draft and less smoke out of the chimney
Chimney sweepers estimate that 15% of European chimneys do not create the necessary draft that a modern wood burning stove/fireplace requires. Therefore, many users of wood burning stoves experience problems with their stove due to insufficient draft in the chimney.
Typical problems include:
- Smoke in the room when the door is opened
- Problems with ignition
- Bad combustion
- Smoke in the neighbourhood
An Aduro DraftOptimizer can solve these problems. Read more here